[UPDATE - REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED]
If you have been shooting for a while with a DSLR camera but have only remained in the world of natural light, you are missing out on your true potential as a photographer! Come spend a couple hours with Adam and learn just how easy it is to create stunning visuals with as little as one single flash.
*This workshop is on a first-come-first-serve basis and space is limited.
- Those new to off-camera lighting who may be intimidated or just need someone to show them the ropes. If you are well versed in the ways of strobist photography, this class may not be for you.
What's Covered in the Off Camera Lighting Workshop:
- The basics of how to setup an off camera light source and how to wirelessly trigger it to go off with your camera's shutter.
- How to properly expose an image that balances both the natural ambient light and light from a flash.
- The ideal shooting situations for when to use an off-camera flash.
- How to use off-camera flash in conditions that are NOT ideal and how you can still create a cool look.
What's NOT covered in the Off Camera Lighting Workshop:
- Multiple flash setups. The emphasis on this will be a single flash only.
- Post processing editing.
What you need to participate.
- A camera, an external flash and whatever triggers you own. For example, Pocket Wizards or Cybersyncs. If you do not have triggers you please let me know and I can provide some for you to use. (First come first serve basis.)
To signup for this event please fill out the form and we will respond to you within 24 hours with further details and information. Remember space is limited so sign up now to secure your spot!